We make the management ledger and case record for managing road structures such as bridges and tunnels, pavement, incidental facilities and equipment, park trees and afforested areas. We also convert paper data into electronic data, and edit conceptual drawings into management drawings.
- 2011 Hiroshima Expy. Maintenance Info Management System Construction (Hiroshima Expy. Public Co.)
- 2011 Plant Management Ledger Preparation (West Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd)
- 2013 Kyushu Area Geological Map Preparation (West Nippon Expressway Co., Ltd)
- 2013 Hiroshima Prefecture Pavement Management Ledger Preparation (Hiroshima Prefecture)
■ Major Satellites
- Road Network Research and Planning
- Public Relations Document
- Flow End Information Management
- Satellite Image Planning
- Observation of the Construction Progress
- Snow and Ice Management
- Land Use Classification
- Roadside Situation Observation
- Bird’s Eye View
- Explanation to the Local Community
- Wide Area Disaster Prevention Map
- Traffic Flow Situation Observation (Congestion, Closure, Use of SA/PA)
Planning Phase：Planned route selection〜Preparation plan selection Application：Measurement Work Content：1/2,500〜1/5,000 image preparation
- This is an imaging service using satellite instead of airplanes. Plans can be drawn at 1/2,500〜1/5,000 using high resolution satellites.
However, plans with larger scales need to be drawn using airplanes or helicopters. Users are asked to select the adequate method for their projects.
Planning Phase：Start of Construction〜End of ConstructionApplication：OthersWork Content：Progress observation of the Construction
- Because satellite orbits around the earth, it is possible to take pictures of the exact same area periodically. This allows for chronological observation of the construction.
In the images below, the bridge is being built (yellow circle) and the slope is being constructed (red circle.)
- It is not possible to know the precise progress situation, but it is possible to see the overall summary of the construction progress.
The images can effectively be used in presentations. This can be used as a tool to obtain the approval of construction.
Planning Phase：Construction Start〜Announcement of the RouteApplication：OthersWork Content：Explanation to the Local Community
Usually, 1/25,000 scale map with photographs of the situation of surrounding areas is used for the explanation and discussion with the local community.
- Management Area Map 1/10,000〜
- Route Map 1/25,000
- Route Map (Detailed) 1/10,000〜1/5,000
- By utilizing satellite imagery, there is a larger visual effect, and the presentation will be more effective. The presentation materials will be easy to understand even to people who are not used to reading maps or plans.
Top of this page